Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Samsung Galaxy Hello Kitty Contest

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:40
I actually have already received the email notifying me about becoming one of their winner on last Friday! But I don't know why the person in charge just won't reply my email. Otherwise today I wouldn't have to go to Mid Valley so far to take my prize But hey! It's MY prize right!

Click here to go to the app itself and check out who else are the winners!

When I first received the email, the first thing I thought was: PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE THE LIMITED EDITION HELLO KITTY PHONE coz I've bought it dy wtf! So I was wondering what else they're giving out as prizes and there, I saw my name under the Consolation Prize But what to do, I only have small lucks - I usually win consolation prizes instead of grand prize, at least better than nothing la!

So here it is - Tadaa!
Um... Yea this is the RM500 merchandise as promised

I kinda wish for something different, something Samsung-related, like... Cheapest Samsung camera...? Ahaha... Well I got these!


Swarovski Hello Kitty Christmas Crystalline Ballpoint Pen


Swarovski Hello Kitty Crystal Pendant Charm

Clearer and bigger image at their website here --> Hello Kitty Pink Pearl Guitar Crystalline Ballpoint Pen, Hello Kitty Ice Cream Charm

Gotta find a way to put the charm on my phone... Ciao! ;)
Categories ,
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review