Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Some Random Stuffs I Like :D

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 13:40
Last weekend #soulmate was so semangat asking me to record a song for her. We haven't been singing in ages! When was the last time we went to sing k? If not mistaken, it was during our convo right!

With the help of some software (Audacity, 酷我K歌) we managed to pull it off!

Click link here to listen. Or here.


When I first record my voice was so soft I couldn't even hear what I sang. But #soulmate is good in using Audacity! She managed to make my voice come out a bit! But not enough ahaha. So I had to re-record.

When I heard this final version I was like OMG I'M SO TOUCHED I FELT LIKE WANNA CRY!!!

#soulmate's voice is as good as ever she seriously should participate in singing competition!

This is a feeling a third party won't know wtf. *shed tears*

Serious! Heard once touched once (听一次感动一次) wtf.

• - - - - - - - ๑ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ๑ - - - - - - - •

Erjie won 2 vouchers from Humble Beginnings so she gave me 1 (THANKKIU ERJIE!) so I can bribe treat my colleagues hee.

I saw a lot of positive comments on their mille crepe so I couldn't wait to order :D

BUT... Scumbag Humble Beginnings only have one payment method - paypal Luckily I have a friend who has paypal account and is willing to pay for me.

Got it on Monday! :D

Chocolate Orange Mille Crepe!

Taste like banana wtf. But overall comments I received was OK :D Erjie said I should order swiss chocolate or vanilla instead. Wtf. I thought wanna jump out of my comfort zone of taste selection wan. Of course, a lot of people asked whose birthday was it ahaha. No people birthday! :p

Nevermind! It's still good hee :D
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review