Friday, 25 January 2013

Thing That Traumatized Me D:

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 23:26
Sorry fellas. I forgot to bring my laptop adapter back and I can only use home pc to online. Also partially because I've painted my nails I didn't wanna smear stuffs with my nail polish. Not that I'm not pro ok! This is O.P.I. nail polish we're talking about (chey waa) it dries very fast! I'm just taking extra precaution.

I think I crapped too much.

WARNING (especially to #soulmate): FOLLOWING STORY RELATES TO A DISTURBING EXPERIENCE. DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS (or google search wtf) IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE TRAUMATIZED LIKE ME.

So few days ago I was browsing 9gag and saw this: The Expressionless. I tried to google for the same story and found out the version shared in 9gag wasn't a complete one. Here's one I found via google search "The Expressionless" and comments from the readers.

Shit I just can't get rid of this woman from my head. I'd have gone mad if I were one of them (THANK GOODNESS!!!). Also probably because I've watched [REC], I totally can visualize things from the person-who-hold-the-camera's point of view.

I need to see more cute stuffs to neutralize it *turn to play Hello Kitty phone*

I was browsing 9gag again when I'm about to get over it, and here I saw something again: The Unusual Bridge. It was a normal bridge view shared earlier, which is what you see from your front and slowly move down and then see past both your legs. So I thought maybe they've added some pretty elements inside to surprise the readers.

No I didn't get the surprise but I was shocked T_____T (有惊没有喜/惊到弹起) And then the expressionless woman came back into my mind, this time together with the scene in The Unusual Bridge T_____T

I can't believe I watched so many horror movies and still not immune to these. Maybe the horror movies nowadays are not horrible at all. And I should finish The Exorcism wtf.

Ok la if you think you have a strong heart you may click and read. Some might think it's just a fiction and not worth afraid of it at all. Who knows, coz different people have different tolerance level. Like my mom can eat green chilli but can't eat sambal while I can eat sambal but not chillies (be it green or red).

Good luck and sweet dreams, cuppycakes.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review