Friday, 15 February 2013

Happy Birthday Bro~!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 23:25
First of all leh...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!

It's my brother's birthday but pity him coz all of us weren't at home to celebrate with him coz we're working/studying. Even tonight we're attending dad's friend's open house so ahkit wasn't able to blow the candles on his cake also.

Yea so we went to aunty Cindy's open house. I don't like my dad's friend, ah Hee coz he's an idiot. I mean, how can he asked my dad to Kepong and "wanna introduce some new goods (read: gals)" in front of his family! I hope he got herpes.

Btw tomorrow I have a special guest to my house... (omg if anyone sees this I can die wtf)
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review