Sunday, 3 February 2013

(No Title)

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:45
Today I did nothing ah! Slept until 11am coz my uncle called to confirm whether we'll go back to mami's hometown or not ahaha if not I can sleep till 3pm geh :p

But mami said we're going back with 1 car :( because of petrol and tolls and we won't be able to follow papa coz he drives very fast. :(

How can la! I'm so fat wtf sanjie fatter than me wtf wtf like that sure suffocating lo how to sit 4 people at the back! ><

Thank goodness my uncle is going to give us a ride hees :p

Btw I just read Lynn's entry... F U MAN F U! I LIKE THE PENDANT OK! YOU WAIT! I'LL WEAR IT SOME DAY AND I'LL TAKE PICTURE TO SHOW YOU AS A PROVE! HMPH!

ALSO! I GAVE YOU THE CNY CARD OK! Say no one send her cards waa. Hmph!

Ok la sleep earlier cuppycakes, we've got work to do tomorrow!
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review