Friday, 1 February 2013

The Prize That Came Late...

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 17:02
I knew this will happen. Yesterday I already felt blue.

I still didn't manage to ask anyone out! I wanna watch movie! I wanna have movie marathon! Argh!!!

Saddest case ever.

And then Yin, Jann, Kuan and me had a discussion about tomorrow's Chinese New Year dinner. More about this at tomorrow's individual entry.

Now back to my prize.

Whoa when I check back, we're notified like 2 months ago (Read here) and we participated in the contest like, 3-4 months ago!

And today it finally arrives!
Yep... It's erjie's and mine! :D
I also forgot what's the contest and what's the answer I used to participate ahaha...
Body Lotion
Eau de Toilette

Now I just look forward to tomorrow's sing k!
Categories ,
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review