Friday, 1 March 2013

A Friend Indeed

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 13:18
Remember I was emo on Wednesday?

My colleagues are being kind to me and asked me to prepare resume so they can help me to submit to companies that are hiring.

And Jann... She thought I'm still emo so she volunteered to hang out with me! TO ANYWHERE I WANT!

ZOMG I DIDN'T KNOW I HAVE SO MANY KIND FRIENDS AROUND ME T__________T I'M SO TOUCHED

Ahdi I need to re-evaluate you dy coz you disappeared to nowhere lololol...

Nevermind you can treat me in our coming sing K session to show your support lol.



Just kidding la you're still my #soulmate coz no one will understand me so well like you do! =') But if you wanna treat me sing K I won't mind geh hahaha.

So we went to Mid Valley coz I wanna redeem the Estée Lauder eye serum shun bian reload my phone LOL Jann didn't really wanna go coz she just didn't wanna go to mall but what to do this emo fella wanna do her stuffs wtf. Pitied her friend, Jann promised to bring her to the tennis match but ended up in a mall fhl.

Need ideas/suggestions on hangout place - strictly no malls coz we're very sien going there dy! Ribuan terima kasih!

Also because Jann finishes her work yesterday, she'll hang out with me again later in the evening! And ALL premiere screening!!! ^_^

Ok thanks for your concerns! Good people will have good deeds in return! Wish you all the best!
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review