Sunday, 17 March 2013

Worst Day Ever 9/3/2013

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 18:46
This day I was supposed to go to my second slimming treatment. But Lin called me and told me our consultant took emergency leave so our appointments are postponed. @@ K lo fine I thought I can have lunch with Yin in The Mines.

Hell no. We're FORCED to go to KL.

It's very freaking dulan when adults mess up themselves and what's more dulan is that they involve their own freaking kids into their mess.

And thanks friends for showing your concern but don't judge me for doing nothing coz you have no idea what happened in the past.

Sometimes I felt envious to erjie coz she's literally staying with her bf and can get away from the mess. And sanjie too coz she's staying outside. I kinda wish to still staying in Labuan but I'm not sure if that's a good idea since Sabah is under attack now.

I felt like one day I'll runaway from home like teens wtf.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review