Saturday, 13 April 2013

Pre Birthday Celebration 6/4/2013

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 09:51
It's one of my best birthdays!

Crazy family went to sing k (only ahjie is not around aiks) for 4.5 hours!!!

We sing~
And eat~
Ahdi ate her noodles, gobbled my fries, drank 2 bowls of soups and 2 bowls of yimai-tongsui wtf... Were you there to eat or sing?!?!
Duet~

And then the song changed to birthday song suddenly wtf
Celebrated for Jann in Kbox, never thought mine also will be here...
ZOMG CAKES ♥ ♥ ♥

Then hor! Takkan went to sing k only ma... We went shopping as well heees ♥

At first I thought wanna buy pants geh but then the clothes are so expensive la. Somemore they're all for skinny boney girls wan wtf hmph!

Then I saw a half-price discount on this heels wtf GORGEOUS MOU YOU SAY LA!
RM35 only!!!
And these

LOVE MAX~
But kinda expensive... RM62 after 10% discount leh :3

My Becky side emerged again wtf.

ONE OF THE BESTEST BIRTHDAY I'VE EVER HAD, THANKS AHBA AHMA AND AHDI~!
Categories ,
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review