Saturday, 6 April 2013

Premiere Screening - G.I. Joe: Retaliation (3D) 26/3/2013

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 20:07
Another premiere screening from Nuffnang!


Q: If you had the chance to be a clone of someone, who would you be and why?
He should bless me with more C knowledge wtf

But sibeh sien la none of my friends are available Tried to give it out to people also no one wants (actually I tried to sell it out first but it probably has turn them off so when I said I'm giving the tickets out no one wanted anymore T.T)

Don't want to waste the tickets so I made papa to go with me ahaha... The seats were not very good, it might be better if we didn't go watch. Coz we're sitting at the side, we couldn't see clearly even with the 3D glasses on... When we took out the glasses, the screen was kind of blur coz it's meant for 3D right. Haiz.

It's supposed to be a good movie lor.
Categories ,
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review