Sunday, 7 April 2013

Premiere Screening - The Host 3/4/2013

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 12:50
I'm on fire, man!

6 movie tickets for The Host WOOHOO! 2 from Nuffnang and another 4 from MyFM ngehehe.

Q: How you would avoid being caught by a Seeker if you thought you were the last human alive?

I brought papa mami and sanjie only coz it's very inconvenient to fetch ahkit from home and erjie said she's not free zzz.

I met my cousin and Ieki! WHOA WTF WHY EVERYONE WON TICKETS FOR THIS MOVIE GEH GOT SO LOOK FORWARD TO IT ANOT???

Well as it turned out... I don't think it's a good one but at least it's a better love story than Twilight la wtf how come Stephenie Meyer likes to write romance story between human and non human ah!

I'd rather watch downloaded version (shhh...!) coz the movie was cut from 18sx to PG13 wtf.
Categories ,
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review