Friday, 26 April 2013

Random Movie: Oblivion 22/4/2013

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 09:23
Yin ajak me to movie leh!

Took train and bus to reach The Mines then I looked at the time wrongly somemore -_- We planned to watch the 9.50pm slot so when my phone shows 2050 I kinda ganjiong wtf I thought it's time already -_-|||

Then Yin told me she just came out from her house made me more ganjiong wtf I thought I have no time to have dinner already so I went to buy the TGV Iron Man 3 combo - popcorn and softdrink in Iron Man 3 tumbler!

Then after awhile I was like. Tak betul la. Recalculate the time then only realize it's just 9pm -_______-


Not bad la the movie can watch can watch lol...
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review