Sunday, 14 April 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note II PINK!!!!! 10/9/2013

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 13:43
YES I BOUGHT A NEW PHONE AGAIN.

Despite that I've bought 2 pairs of new shoes which I claimed to be my birthday presents wtf.

THOSE ARE LIES! SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II PINK IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!

OK I wanna clarify a bit. People been misunderstood that it was a gift by my friend coz he helped buying the phone and keep telling me my birthday present will reach a day after my birthday. And then hor my colleague said I'm idiot coz I kept it in the box without having it tested. Eh it loses its value once it's got out of the box! #nerd/#geek wtf.

Nah! I'm no longer an idiot!

ZOMG MY BABY~

NAO FEEL JELLY!!!

Too bad it needs microsim so Imma get a new number so I can use both this and Hello Kitty phone together.


ps: You blow ah? XD
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review