Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Sien Ah...

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 06:11
My life is getting more and more boring - it's all about WORK! #facepalm

Work life! When you're free, your friends are not; when your friends are, but you're not. Argh! I haven't been shopping for ages. Partially because I know I can't fit into any of the clothes IN MALAYSIA

#soulmate understands me most and made me sing and it's all rainbows and unicorns again. OMG I really need a proper sing k therapy. Too bad #soulmate has job everyday for few weeks. See, this is what I talk about. Sad case ever.

The only happening event so far was the rally at Stadium Kelana Jaya I went with my Crazy Family *proud of myself* aaaaand that's it. Haiz.

Btw I'm recovering thanks for your concern. Still a bit sneezing once in a while (which is all the time in the office coz apparently those people are from Alaska and they do not know what is "cold")

Hm. Well, there's one thing in my life that does keep revolving me. My body shape.


Yesterday I went to Fitness First at Avenue K for enquiry. Man, it looks like kind of a high-class fitness center. And of course, they just pull this promotion-thingy and I just fell for it. Fuck. #soulmate said it's a good offer though. I just don't like the way they made me giving out my contacts for the guess passes. I cannot be a lone wolf now? (Although I pretty much wanna get a gym partner ahaha)

Ending the post with an educational conversation that leads to toilet. (You see, the conversation was also about slimming before it goes all the way to the toilet.)

Friend: With the slimming gel, any oily food will send you straight to jamban.
Me: Jamban is what? what language is that?
Friend: *Shows google search results*
Me: Never has anyone use the term in my life!
Friend: Jamban means toilet in Malay. Aren't you a Malaysian? Wot's wrong with u?
Me: IZZIT!!! I thought it is called Tandas?

Turns out jamban is not exactly toilet. As my friend put it, "It is si-hang, the one you ng-ng in it". Made her day hahaha.
Now you learn a new term. You're welcome.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review