Saturday, 24 August 2013

Ghost Month's Nightmare

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 16:04
It feels like I've been having this dream for a few nights.

I can't really remember actually, most of the time I forgot what I dreamt. But this morning I remembered what I dreamt last night, the dream was so familiar it gave me a feeling that I've been having the same dream for the past few days.

In the dream, I was alone, asking for help. Then a lady appeared in a mist. She looked super familiar, I thought I knew her in the dream! She wore long black dress, slowly approaching me. But when she's near me and I started to ask for help, she turned into some one I didn't know - a scary monster (sort of like a killer la not literally a monster) trying to take my life away!

Omfgwtfbbq I hope this is just a dream coz I've read enough horror stories like this that the character appeared in the dream was actually someone I knew from the past (either current life or past lives wtf) and she's really coming back for me wtf and this is still the Ghost Month somemore omfg


Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review