Tuesday, 17 September 2013

MIVVA Beauty Box: September Edition - Glow Gizmo

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 13:24
Mivva team announced that they're sending out the beauty box 1 week later WHYYY Last week of August seems to not favor me. And these few days. I really have no idea where did I get the sickness it seems to be corroding my trachea or esophagus or throat or breathing track or whatever it is called wtf T_T

Anyway! I almost became a giraffe waiting for the box And when I received it... I have mixed feeling.

Theme of the month:-
GLOW GIZMO
I'm not quite sure what this theme wants to bring out ahaha... Make you glow perhaps?


Contents in the box - Looks good!
BeautyMate Purifying And Brightening Nano Mask, RM36.90 for 7pcs
Masks don't excite me very much... Especially BeautyMate's coz I have bunch of them at home. Mostly because it's not my favourite mask ahaha
I even have varieties of them wtf - Vanedo, BeautyMate, Sasatinie, even Barbie wtf and etc etc
So practically receiving the mask in my box giving me this feeling - it's just another mask.

So far from all the masks I used... I like the Oxygen Bubble Masks from SkinLite best!
SkinLite Clean & Bright Oxygen Bubble Mask - Peach and Blueberry
1 packet has 2 treatments!
Image taken from SASA
It's washable type and leaves the skin smooth as ever! ^^

Oops sorry I've went too far. Next we have in the box is...
Somang Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Toner & Emulsion, both price at RM174.90 for 160ml each
Ecopure Perfect White Sun Cream, RM89.90 for 50ml
Somang Air-Bliss BB, RM94.90 for 50ml
Somang's product seems good, at least erjie really wanted to get the hair products after she tried it from her April's box. Hair/Skin products seems almost the same to me so far :-/


Above: Ascience Shine Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner
Below: Ascience Nature Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner
Both price at RM14.90 for 220ml each or RM26.80 for 530ml each

Here comes the product that excites me most!!!
I-Gel Lenses:
Magic Pop Monthly RM60/pair,
MiaCare Daily RM128/30pcs, Monthly RM138/6pcs
Though I have bunch of unused contact lenses... I still love buying contact lenses. Totally different reaction when I got my masks ha ^^"
My impulse purchase wtf
Too bad I got brown-colored lenses. I aimed for blue/purple/pink/green de leh!

Last but not least...
Arty Professional Mania Face Color, RM45/shade
At first I didn't know what it's for. (inner voice: that's why it's important to read the product description, dumbass!) It says it "can be used on both the eyes and cheeks" so it's sort of like eye and lip color. #notbad.jpg

And this, is the extra item in the box:-
Hand mirror!
Though it's not special but it's very de cute wtf.

So yea that's all about it! Here's the link if you're interested :)
Categories ,
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review