Sunday, 13 October 2013

I failed as a big sister

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:51
Maybe I'm sort of a control freak that if they don't obey to what I say, I think they sucks.

Sometimes it's me who sucks. Haih.

Now I'm trying to let go of erjie. She used to be so closed with me! Now her wall post is all about her bf and his family.

*deep breathe*

Back to my sanjie and ahkit. Being the lemming I am, I downloaded the game Minion Rush. Occasionally both of them played the game too, so I let them take turns. Then brilliant ahkit said he'll be helping me to finish the missions while sanjie will help me break the records. So I asked, if one gao dim the missions and the other break the highest record they set, what do I do then?

Ahkit said:"You can brag about the results to your friends who play this game."

AWWWWW!!!!!

See I know I shucks. Dear didi meimei I very de love you =)
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review