Sunday, 17 October 2010

[●REC]2

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 20:52
Today I went to Ah Di's house to do statistics (Although I already distribute the exercises to my group members, I still couldn't believe them in finishing their part. I gave them 4 days to finish only 1 question and yet the seniors [kononnya] told me they're busy with their FYP and they can only gave their answers to me tomorrow coz they have midterm tonight!) Well that's not the main point. After we've finish our statistics, I started to browse through what movies I have, to watch. 变鬼... 树妖... 幽灵学怨... Halloween II... (I got all these movies from JieFu~) Ah! There it is... [●REC]2! (A sequel movie from REC, spanish horror movie)
My sis recommended this horror movie last year, and I do agree that it was the BEST horror movie I've ever seen!
[●REC]: A young TV show host Ângela Vidal and her cameraman Pablo who cover the night at the local fire station went to a building after receiving a call from an old lady who trapped in that building - and begin a long nightmare and dramatic TV report.
This is the sequel movie - [●REC]2
[●REC] 2: The medical Dr. Owen leads a three-men SWAT team inside the sealed off building to get blood sample from the girl Medeiros to develop an antidote. Meanwhile, three teenagers follow a fireman and a man that breaks into the building through the sewage system to rescue his colleague and daughter respectively and they are trapped inside. Out of the blue, the lead team met Ângela Vidal hidden inside the building. Jeeeeeez! It's as scary as the first movie! @@ (I don't mind to watch for the second time... Who wants to watch? =p)
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review